Major version with lots of new features and bugfixes
Changes & updates:
- Refactored computation of SessionOpen/High/Low/Close. Fixed performance and some errors appearing in gaps. Please retest your strategies that use these blocks
- Changed location of user extensions – the new location is /user/extend folder. Automatic migration will be a part of an update (not in Dev versions).
- New internal Chromium browser component – it should be faster, more stable and runs also on Mac M1. Please report any issues – like black screen – when running the program.
- Updated to Java 15
Please re-import custom SQ indicators to your trading platform (Steps after installation) and retest your strategies that use these blocks in both SQ and your trading platform.
- Added Swap simulation to What-If crosscheck
- Added new indicators: LowerGreaterCount, SR Perc Rank, Supertrend
- Added new indicator and metric: Ulcer Index, Ulcer Performance Index
- Added editation of data in Data Manager
- Added filtering to Optimizer for simple optimizations
- Added new Custom Analysis functionality
- Added Mass-apply settings for multiple tasks in custom projects
- Added new trading option for weekend trading – speciality for MT5 and AMP broker, where Sunday trading sometimes generated problems
- Fixed multiple problems with strategy generation, templates and custom blocks
- Fixed multiple JForex trading issues
- Fixed problem with databanks that sometimes appeared after upgrade
- Fixed small reported issues and bugs
Please check Roadmap for a full changelog.